Students pursuing the B.S. degree in business administration will be prepared for a wide range of entry-level positions in a variety of organizations. The curriculum provides a broad-based education in all functional areas of business, including accounting, finance, management, marketing, and operations management and information systems.
Business Administration Learning Goals and Objectives
Graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program are expected to achieve these learning goals and objectives in addition to the College of Business Undergraduate Learning Goals and Objectives.
The Business Administration program prepares graduates for a variety of entry-level positions in both the private and public business sectors. It is a generalist degree unlike other majors in the College of Business. Graduates of the Business Administration program are expected to demonstrate:
1. the ability to solve practical business problems.
2. the ability to identify and describe relationships among the primary business functional areas.
3. mastery of oral, written and verbal communication skills.
4. mastery of computer applications used in business environment.
5. awareness of ethical issues in business organizations.