Dean: Denise D. Schoenbachler, Ph.D.
Associate Dean: Beth R. Towell, Ph.D.
Associate Dean: Paul R. Prabhaker, Ph.D.
Interim Associate Dean: Daniel R. Wunsch, Ph.D.
- Department of Accountancy
- Department of Finance
- Department of Management
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Operations Management and Information Systems
College Mission Statement
Create innovative academic and business experiences through partnerships among students, faculty, staff, alumni, and the business community.
Admission to Graduate Programs in Business
Admission to the various graduate programs in business is competitive and limited to those candidates who can demonstrate high promise of success in a graduate business degree program. In addition to compliance with the policies of the Graduate School, the College of Business considers several indicators of potential for success in graduate business studies including, but not limited to, the following.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 (based on a 4.00 system) at the baccalaureate institution, or a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 in the last 60 hours of the baccalaureate program, or the completion of 15 or more semester hours of graduate work at an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.20.
- The total score and verbal and quantitative percentiles, and where available the analytical writing assessment (AWA) score, on the GMAT standards set by the individual graduate programs in business.
- Work experience at the post-baccalaureate level, where applicable.
- Leadership and communication skills as documented in a goals statement and resume.
- A minimum of two letters of recommendation.
- Submission of results on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all applicants whose native language is not English.
At the discretion of the respective program directors, candidates may be required to come in for an interview or to submit additional materials deemed important in assessing potential for success in graduate business studies.
The College of Business, through its courses dealing with international marketing, international finance, international management, travel seminars, and similar topics, is prepared to meet the needs of students who have interest and aptitude in the broad area of international business.
Certificates of Graduate Study